Hosted for Culpeper, Madison, Orange, and Rappahannock County private school and homeschooling teens. Games, DJ, prizes and food are provided. You must register on our sign-up genius link. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d4ba8a82da1fcc25-fall
Dress is semi-formal for ages 13-18 years old.
Ladies - No sheer panels on dresses unless it has a nude opaque insert behind the sheer panel. Length has to be at fingertips. Open backs have to be above the waistline. No bare midriffs
Gentlemen - Dress pants, button down shirt and ties
1. To be admitted you must have printed your voucher and show at the check -in table. You may not leave the dance and re-enter.
2. This is a chaperoned event. Attendees agree to respect the authority of the chaperones/adult supervisors.
3. Attendees will stay within the physical boundaries of the event and not leave the premises or venture into areas designated off limits
4. Dancing must be clean and appropriate.
5. No tobacco/vaping/alcohol/drugs/weapons.
6. By allowing your teen to attend this event, parents agree to hold harmless the Fall Harvest Dance organizers, the host venue and representatives in the event of accident and or injury.
7. Parents are responsible for picking up at the scheduled end time of 10:00 p.m. Anyone needing to leave early must make arrangements with the chaperones at the check-in table.
8. Mature behavior is expected. If a student is asked to leave early by a chaperone, their parent will be called and no refund will be issued.